For a comprehensive diagnostic evaluation: 1) schedule assessment (4-6 hours total, which can be completed in 1 day with an extended break for lunch or split over 2 days) 2) I will send intake and consent forms to be completed electronically 3) pay 50% of total fee (total ranges from $1800-2100) - this depends on scope of evaluation needed 4) I’ll send rating scales/forms to teacher(s) and parent(s) 5) evaluation session(s) completed - in-person with child/adolescent (1:1) 6) I’ll provide a report within 2-3 weeks of final session, after balance paid (invoice sent before report) 7) schedule 1 hour feedback session (in person or virtual)
For an abbreviated gifted evaluation/intellectual assessment (non-diagnostic, usually for educational decision-making/placement): 1) schedule assessment (~2-3 hours total) 2) I will send intake and consent forms to be completed electronically 3) pay total fee (total ranges from $500-1000) - this depends on scope of evaluation needed, 4) I’ll send rating scales/forms to teacher(s) and parent(s), if applicable 5) evaluation session completed - in-person with child/adolescent (1:1) 6) I’ll provide an abbreviated interpretive report within 2-3 days of session 7) feedback can be given immediately after the evaluation (in-person) or at a later date via phone/google meet
Parents can stay in the waiting area for the duration of the evaluation or leave and return at a specified time.
Other notes about fees/payment: * I donot take insurance; however, I am happy to provide documentation that can be submitted to your insurance company for possible out-of-network reimbursement (Superbill). It is your responsibility to contact your provider to determine eligibility for out-of-network benefits.
* Fees vary as each assessment is tailored to your unique needs and testing batteries are customizable; however, evaluations cost typically ranges from $500-$2500. Fees are based on the nature and extent of the requested evaluation.
* A retainer for half of the evaluation cost is due at time of scheduling. The remaining half is due prior to the feedback session and receipt of written report. Full payment is due in advance for Intellectual (IQ)-only assessments.
* Consultation services are billed at $200 an hour. Fees for an initial consultation session for an evaluation will be applied to the total evaluation cost, if applicable.
* Payments are taken via square invoices sent by email, but cash/check is also acceptable.
* I offers a free 15 minute phone consultation - email to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you are experiencing significant financial hardship, special arrangements can be considered.