* I do not take insurance at this time; however, I am happy to provide documentation which can be submitted to your insurance company for possible out-of-network reimbursement (Superbill). It is your responsibility to contact your provider to determine eligibility for out-of-network benefits.
* Fees vary as each assessment is tailored to your unique needs and testing batteries are customizable; however, evaluations cost typically ranges from $800-$2000. Fees are based on the nature and extent of the requested evaluation.
* A retainer for half of the evaluation cost is due on the first day of testing. The remaining half is due prior to the feedback session and receipt of written report.
* Consultation services are billed at $150-200 an hour. Fees for an initial consultation session for an evaluation will be applied to the total evaluation cost.
* Cash, check or credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
* I offer a free 15 minute phone consultation.
* If you are experiencing significant financial hardship, special arrangements will be considered.
12501 Hymeadow Drive, Suite 1F Austin, TX 78750 512-966-5729