* I do not take insurance at this time; however, I am happy to provide documentation which can be submitted to your insurance company for possible out-of-network reimbursement (Superbill). It is your responsibility to contact your provider to determine eligibility for out-of-network benefits.
* Fees vary as each assessment is tailored to your unique needs and testing batteries are customizable; however, evaluations cost typically ranges from $500-$2000. Fees are based on the nature and extent of the requested evaluation.
* A retainer for half of the evaluation cost is due on or before the first day of testing. The remaining half is due prior to the feedback session and receipt of written report.
* Consultation services are billed at $150-200 an hour. Fees for an initial consultation session for an evaluation will be applied to the total evaluation cost.
* Cash, check or credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
* I offer a free 15 minute phone consultation.
* If you are experiencing significant financial hardship, special arrangements will be considered.